E-commerce is growing strongly,The importance of e-commerce for businesses Articles which is an indispensable part of business activities worldwide. With such a fast and stable growth, combined with the trend of shifting consumer shopping habits, it can be affirmed. E-commerce will increasingly dominate the more important position for businesses. The article outlines the benefits of businesses when participating in the e-commerce market and the outstanding trends of businesses when developing the current e-commerce model.
Set the problem
Since the advent of the internet, the world has been undeniably important in all areas of social life. It can be said that today the world of e-commerce is growing strongly, it is an integral part of the operation of the business.
With such a fast and stable growth, combined with the trend of shifting consumer shopping habits, it can be confirmed that e-commerce will increasingly occupy more important positions for businesses.
Benefits for businesses when participating in e-commerce market
Facing the great benefits and popularity of e-commerce, e-commerce has now become an important tool for every business in its business. Benefits that e-commerce brings to businesses include:
– Promote and market information to the global market at a low cost: with today’s internet connectivity, you can easily deliver advertising information to millions of people from all over the world. Depending on the needs and financial ability to pay for the promotion, businesses need to have an appropriate advertising plan.
– Better service for customers: With e-commerce, you can provide catalogs, information, detailed price lists to customers quickly and conveniently, and online shopping has become easily disseminate so much … In this day and age, digital life has pushed the pace of life up, customers increasingly require everything to be faster from product information, purchases, payments and the main. After-sales books, …
– Increase sales: With e-commerce, your customers now no longer limited by geographical distance or working time. Therefore, each business reaches a large number of customers, increasing its revenue and profit.
– Reduce costs: With e-commerce, it will not cost too much for renting stores, premises, waiters, … Especially for export businesses, the costs incurred due to the distance may significantly reduced.
– Competitive advantage: In the context that most businesses are now involved in e-commerce, businesses with innovative ideas, good marketing strategies will be advantageous to compete. Because e-commerce is a playground for creativity and innovation for all businesses.
In short, e-commerce market is really an opportunity for Vietnamese businesses. Businesses don’t think it’s too early to talk about e-commerce. The winners are often the pioneers, moreover, businesses have started to pay much attention to e-commerce, so to take advantage, your business cannot afford to take a walk and observe other people taking action, but your business must act quickly.
E-commerce – Things to keep in mind with your business
– No template for e-commerce model: There is no best way to apply e-commerce for all businesses. You must rely on the characteristics of your business, products and services to create an e-commerce model that’s right for you. And it is important to remember: the key to your e-commerce success lies in the phrase “creating your own identity”.
– Fierce competition: The cost to implement e-commerce is very low so almost anyone can apply e-commerce, leading to fierce competition in this field. Therefore, to succeed, you must know how to invest: pay attention to network marketing, utilities and quality of customer service, creating your own unique features. Do these 3 factors well, you will succeed.
– Rapid innovation speed: IT is an area where technological backwardness takes place very fast. e-commerce is a type of business based on the development of IT, so the pace of innovation also takes place very quickly, requiring businesses to participate in e-commerce to be always innovating: technological innovation. , innovate business methods, innovate thinking, innovate management … If you are slow in this innovation, you must review your ability to succeed when applying e-commerce.
The development of electronic commerce
The survey data of more than 4,300 enterprises e-commerce.partners of the Vietnam E-Commerce Association in 2018 showed that 44% of businesses surveyed said that they built a website, this rate is only 1% compared to the year. 2017 and hasn’t changed much in the last few years.
However, most businesses pay more attention to the care of their website: 47% of businesses said that they update their information daily and 23% said that they update their information weekly.
Social networks and search engines are still the two platforms rated by businesses as highly effective in online advertising activities, with 52% and 40% respectively, the other two tools are 22% of businesses surveyed rated the effectiveness as high, e-newspaper and mobile messaging / mobile applications.